Re: Formatting text and input/output
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4684] Re: Formatting text and input/output
- From: wagner at motel6.cs.colorado.edu (Dave Wagner)
- Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996 18:23:13 -0400
- Organization: University of Colorado, Boulder
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <4ve8h1$iro at dragonfly.wolfram.com>,
Alan Shuchat <ashuchat at wellesley.edu> wrote:
>Can anyone suggest a way to create the format used in the Mathematica
>book to annotate input/output? There are two columns side-by-side,
>with text in one and input/output in the other.
I use FrameMaker to put the annotations in a side-head paragraph.
The WRI people use some kind of TeX macros.
But almost every word processor has a table feature of some kind; you
could make every example a table (with invisible borders). That would
be kind of a lot of work, though.
dbwagner at princon.com
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
How to read a Bitmap file?
Next by Date:
Re: Help: Professional vd student versions of Mma 2.2.3
Previous by thread:
Re: How to read a Bitmap file?
Next by thread:
How to Read the Bitmap file?