Re: How to read a Bitmap file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4731] Re: How to read a Bitmap file?
- From: peter at su.se (unk)
- Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 03:57:47 -0400
- Organization: Your Organization
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <4vqiq7$qrn at dragonfly.wolfram.com>, cdi at contr.skku.ac.kr says... > >Dear > >OpenRead["1.bmp"] >FileByteCount["1.bmp"] >Out:=41089 >ReadList["1.bmp",Byte] >Length[%] >Out:=474 >????????? >The problem is that I cannot read all Bytes. I have had the same problem, the MS-Windows version of MaMa (version before 2.2.3) terminates the reading when a binary 26 is found (it thinks 26 is an end of file). I don't know if there is a way to work around this. I have made an upgrade to ver 2.2.3 and together with FastBinaryFiles from mathsource WRI I can read bin files. /Peter W e-mail peter at physto.se ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====