Re: How to read a Bitmap file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4731] Re: How to read a Bitmap file?
- From: peter at su.se (unk)
- Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 03:57:47 -0400
- Organization: Your Organization
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <4vqiq7$qrn at dragonfly.wolfram.com>, cdi at contr.skku.ac.kr says...
>The problem is that I cannot read all Bytes.
I have had the same problem, the MS-Windows version of MaMa (version before
2.2.3) terminates the
reading when a binary 26 is found (it thinks 26 is an end of file). I don't
know if there is a way to work around this. I have made an upgrade to ver
2.2.3 and together with FastBinaryFiles from mathsource WRI I can read
e-mail peter at physto.se
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Integer Partitioning
Next by Date:
Re: Integer Partitioning (correction)
Previous by thread:
How to read a Bitmap file?
Next by thread:
Re: Formatting text and input/output