  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4706] student query
  • From: edwins1027 at aol.com (EdwinS1027)
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 03:57:28 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Mathematica users,
I  just purchased Mathematica for students - I'm taking pre-calculus this
semester.
I find that the few pages devoted to algebra in the student book doesnt
help me translate most of the textbookalgebra into Mathematica algebra.
Eventually, I'm sure, I'll get it - but I fear the semester will be over
before that happens.
Does anyone know of a book or add-on computer program that addresses this
difficulty?
Thank you.
Edwin Svigals

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====