Where'd Mathematica World go?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4716] Where'd Mathematica World go?
- From: bruck at pacificnet.net (Ronald Bruck)
- Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 03:57:35 -0400
- Organization: Southeastern Louisiana University
- Organization: University of Southern California
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anybody know where Mathematica World has gone on the web? The old
site, around about
has been down for at least a week now. I hope it hasn't gone out of
Now 100% ISDN from this account
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: can an "array" start with an index other than 1?
Previous by thread:
Mathematica Crashing - Floating Point problem?