Re: 80 bit floating point math
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4544] Re: 80 bit floating point math
- From: Doug S Webb <weq at ornl.gov>
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 04:17:50 -0400
- Organization: Oak Ridge National Lab, Oak Ridge, TN
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dont know if this is what you want or not, but...
If you do N[abc, 100] Mathematica will evaluate abc to 100 decimal
places. You may be able to adjust the 'abc' and '100' to get your 80 bit
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
weq at ornl.gov
D_Webb at prodigy.com http://pages.prodigy.com/TN/gdhu16a/indexdsw.html
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Reordering lists?!
Next by Date:
Re: How do I use Select[list,condition]?
Previous by thread:
80 bit floating point math
Next by thread:
Re: 2d fit problem