The << command on a Mac???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5512] The << command on a Mac???
- From: Martin Gagne <mgagne at gmc.ulaval.ca>
- Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 19:26:09 -0500
- Organization: Universite Laval
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to use the Get (<<) command on a Mac with Mathematica 2.2.2. It works if my files are in the Mathematica's directory. But if they aren't, I don't know how to get them. On Unix I use this command: <<../directory/file.ma How can I do that on a Mac?? Thank you. -- Martin Gagne Genie mecanique Universite Laval