Re: 3D data plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5388] Re: 3D data plot
- From: rommel at bc.edu
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 14:50:25 -0500
- Organization: Boston College
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You want to plot over an irregular mesh (correct term?). To get a surface you need to triangulate. There is no Triangulation built in in Mma 2.2. But I've seen a package that came with some book about Mma that did it (non-trivial) Don't know if version 3 has triangluation. Martin.