Re: 3D data plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5433] Re: 3D data plot
- From: "David B. Wagner" <dbwagner at princon.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 00:26:08 -0500
- Organization: Principia Consulting
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
rommel at bc.edu wrote: > > You want to plot over an irregular mesh (correct term?). > To get a surface you need to triangulate. There is no Triangulation > built in in Mma 2.2. But I've seen a package that came with some book > about Mma that did it (non-trivial) Not true; check out the standard package DiscreteMath`ComputationalGeometry.