- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5599] Evaluation Group
- From: dave.chapman at drea.dnd.ca (David M.F. Chapman)
- Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 01:59:07 -0500
- Organization: DREA
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Version 2.2 had a neat feature whereby a group of cells could be designated an "Evaluation Group". Evaluation of any evaluatable cell in such a group would automatically trigger the evaluation of the other evaluatable cells. This attribute does not survive translation into V3.0 code, and Wolfram says that the feature is no longer supported. :-[ Anyone else use this? Any bright ideas how to emulate it?