mathematica for linux
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5589] mathematica for linux
- From: W.Hitzl at uibk.ac.at (Wolfgang Hitzl)
- Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 01:59:01 -0500
- Organization: University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I consider to use mathematica for linux on my PC. So can somebody share
his/hers experience with mathematica for linux to me?
1) does the front end run under X-windows?
2) what advantages/disadvantages does mathematica for linux has?
Your help would be very appreciated
many wishes from Austria
Prev by Date:
Re: 3.0 on a win '95 laptop
Next by Date:
Re: Q: Function for volume calculation
Previous by thread:
2d interpolation with irregularly spaced data
Next by thread:
How to get rid of Continuation character?