How to get rid of Continuation character?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5577] How to get rid of Continuation character?
- From: paulc0958 at aol.com (PaulC0958)
- Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 01:58:55 -0500
- Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Whe I evaluate something like 200!, I get a number which breaks across several lines; at the end of each line, there is a continuation character (ghosted backslash). How do I get Mathematica 3.0 to NOT print this character? Paul Carlisle PaulC0958 at AOL.com