Re: Graphs from Mathematica to Word.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5576] Re: Graphs from Mathematica to Word.
- From: george at mech.seas.upenn.edu ( George Jefferson )
- Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 01:58:55 -0500
- Organization: Mechanical Engineering
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
:Is it possible to make a *good* (3D) graph-copy from Mathematica, :and paste it into Word? When the 'normal' copy/paste-functions are :used, the picture becomes rather coarse. you need to get the figure into eps format then import it to word. You need to say what platform(s) you are using if you want more details. ( I do unix mma to mac word.. )