Integration of exp(-az)*sigma(t-to)*dz ??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5378] Integration of exp(-az)*sigma(t-to)*dz ??
- From: esfahani at mikro.ee.tu-berlin.de (Farzad Esfahani)
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 14:50:19 -0500
- Organization: Technical University Berlin, Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello you all,
I have to solve the following integration, who can help me or give me
A * Integral(from z=zo until oo) exp(-a*z) * sigma(t - to) dz
My actual problem is to find a way to integrate the step function sigma.
Is there any possiblities to approximate it to a mathematical function.
Or is there any rule for its integration that I am not aware of it.
I have already looked in some Math books but I didn't find it.
PS1: Please let me know whether there are also other newsgroups dealing with
Ps2: Please send me your responses via e-mail, since I don't read this
Thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
Problem with If and %
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica Programming for Combinatorial Problems
Previous by thread:
Re: Problem with If and %
Next by thread:
Re: Integration of exp(-az)*sigma(t-to)*dz ??