Re: Integration of exp(-az)*sigma(t-to)*dz ??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5414] Re: Integration of exp(-az)*sigma(t-to)*dz ??
- From: "David B. Wagner" <dbwagner at princon.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 00:25:40 -0500
- Organization: Principia Consulting
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Farzad Esfahani wrote:
> My actual problem is to find a way to integrate the step function sigma.
Check out the documentation for the standard packages
Calculus`DiracDelta` and Calculus`LaplaceTransform`.
Prev by Date:
Greek Letters subscript shortcut
Next by Date:
Re: EPS files produced by Mathematica 3.0
Previous by thread:
Integration of exp(-az)*sigma(t-to)*dz ??
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica Programming for Combinatorial Problems