Problem with 2D Fourier-Transform

Hello,

I've a data-sample in form of a 64x64 matrix.
The axis of the data (i.e. the point (0,0)) is
in the middle of the matrix (i.e. the matrix-element [[33,33]]).
When I do a fourier transformation on this data-sample,
the axis of the transformed data will be the matrix-element [[1,1]],
instead of [[33,33]], what means that I cannot go on with further processing.
Has anybody an idea how to handle this problem?

Thank you,
Ingo Sieber