Newbie Question: Augmented Matrices?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3202] Newbie Question: Augmented Matrices?
- From: Kosta Tombras <cjt6e at kelvin.seas.virginia.edu>
- Date: Sat, 17 Feb 1996 14:15:29 -0500
- Organization: uva
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just started using mathematica a couple of weeks ago and I am trying to get it to create the augmented matrix from two matrices that have the same number of rows. Please let me know if there are some functions that I dont know about that might enable me to do this. Thanks, Kosta Tombras kosta at virginia.edu -- =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Kosta Tombras University of Virginia kosta at virginia.edu School of Engineering and Applied Science =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====