Newbie Question: Augmented Matrices?

  • Subject: [mg3202] Newbie Question: Augmented Matrices?
  • From: cjt6e at (Kosta Tombras)
  • Date: 18 Feb 1996 02:21:46 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at

I just started using mathematica a couple of weeks ago and I am trying
to get it to create the augmented matrix from two matrices that have the
same number of rows.

Please let me know if there are some functions that I dont know about that
might enable me to do this.

Kosta Tombras
kosta at

Kosta Tombras                              University of Virginia
kosta at      School of Engineering and Applied Science