  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3267] non-transparent background
  • From: "Kenneth D. Ham" <hamkd at ornl.gov>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 02:17:16 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have tried in vain to figure out a way to add some text with a non-transparent
background to a 3d graph in mathematica. Without a background of its own the text is
made illegible by the complex grid behind it. The text is input as:

Graphics3D[{GrayLevel[0],Text["XXX",{1,-1,-1}]}];

My only idea so far is to try an inverse font. I don't have an inverse font
available, so I haven't tried that. Any better ideas would be appreciated.

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====