non-transparent background

  • Subject: [mg3267] non-transparent background
  • From: hamkd at ("Kenneth D. Ham")
  • Date: 21 Feb 1996 11:23:51 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at

I have tried in vain to figure out a way to add some text with a non-transparent
background to a 3d graph in mathematica. Without a background of its own the text is
made illegible by the complex grid behind it. The text is input as:

My only idea so far is to try an inverse font. I don't have an inverse font
available, so I haven't tried that. Any better ideas would be appreciated.