  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3283] Postscript o/p to file can/t be read by ghostview
  • From: asarvind at astro.ocis.temple.edu (A. S. Arvind)
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 02:13:08 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi folks,

I am trying to use the Display["filename",Graphics]  command
to write a graphics file into a postscript file  to later
include in a TeX document.  Unfortunately the postscript
file generated by MMA does seem to be complying to the Adobe
standard, because "ghostview" does not read it properly
and I can't print that postscript file to a printer either

Is there anything missing in my thinking

Thank you very much

Arvind

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====