- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3354] Slow ReIm
- From: Donald Darling <ddarling at math.uci.edu>
- Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 03:25:23 -0500
- Organization: University of California, Irvine
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can someone tell me why, after I load the package ReIm and declare the
variables z and u real, it takes over 15 minutes to evaluate
Re[(1- I u z)/(1-2 I u z - z^2)] ?
Thanks ... Don Darling.
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: [Q] Erfi - what is it?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Further Question on Changing Plot Size
Next by thread: