Further Question on Changing Plot Size

On the subject of changing plot size, Ian Collier of WRI
responded that one can change the width, height, x and y
offsets under Options-Graphics.
I used this to adjust my plot size so that a print out
of a particular plot I frequently use is to the scale
I needed on the printed page -- worked great!
Now, can I somehow do this "real time" for individual
plots from inside a running notebook so the printed
plots are to the scale(s) I need??

Thank you.
John C. Erb