Further Question on Changing Plot Size

  • Subject: [mg3353] Further Question on Changing Plot Size
  • From: TTCJ34A at prodigy.com (DR JOHN C ERB)
  • Date: 29 Feb 1996 10:12:55 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at wri.com

On the subject of changing plot size, Ian Collier of WRI
responded that one can change the width, height, x and y
offsets under Options-Graphics.
I used this to adjust my plot size so that a print out
of a particular plot I frequently use is to the scale
I needed on the printed page -- worked great!
Now, can I somehow do this "real time" for individual
plots from inside a running notebook so the printed
plots are to the scale(s) I need??

Thank you.
John C. Erb