generating fractal sets

If this is a redundant posting to this newsgroup, I apologize.
(I posted a similar email earlier and didn't see it appear.)

I need help using Mathematica to generate high-quality fractal sets
(like the Sierpinski gasket) which will take advantage of my
laserprinter's resolution - 600dpi.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is for my M.S.
thesis!

-David Paul, preferred email: David_Paul at Baylor.edu

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====