Re: PowerExpand[Angstrom/Meter]

>Well, my problem wasn't that simple, but if you can tell me how to
>get this to work, I'll solve my problem as well (I had Anggstrom ^ 3
>over milliliter and didn't get that eliminated to reduced it myself
>on paper..I ended up solving the whole thing on paper.. but
>then why did I spend so much buying mma if I can do that?..
>I'm sure there's a reasonable way to get mma to do this..
>which is..???

Hi:

You need to use the Miscellaneous`Units` Package as follows:

Needs["Miscellaneous`Units`"]

(* execute the following lines to see whats going on:

?Miscellaneous`Units`*
?SI
?Convert
?Milli
?Angstrom

*)

SI[Angstrom^3/(Milli Liter)]  (*  note the space between Milli and Liter *)

this gives the answer of
1/1000000000000000000000000

Cheers,

Des Penny