Line and Surface Integrals

I am looking for a Mathematica package to help with studying line and
surface integrals.  I've looked at all the standard packages and MathSource
with no luck.  Does anyone have a package or a pointer to share?

Thanks!

--
| /*   Andrew  */ | professional programmer, perpetual student, |
| ast at halcyon.com | aspiring compiler engineer                  |