Line and Surface Integrals

  • Subject: [mg3100] Line and Surface Integrals
  • From: ast at (Andrew Tucker)
  • Date: 1 Feb 1996 04:42:18 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at

I am looking for a Mathematica package to help with studying line and
surface integrals.  I've looked at all the standard packages and MathSource
with no luck.  Does anyone have a package or a pointer to share?

| /*   Andrew  */ | professional programmer, perpetual student, |
| ast at | aspiring compiler engineer                  |
|  Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of |
|  tapes hurtling down the highway.                             |
|                             -- Andrew Tannenbaum              |