ShowLegend syntax: HELP!!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3161] ShowLegend syntax: HELP!!
- From: fjl0014 at ucs.usl.edu (Lombardo Fernando J)
- Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 03:02:07 -0500
- Organization: Univ. of Southwestern La., Lafayette
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I'm having a hard time figuring out the syntax for ShowLegend. I have four graphs created using LogListPlot. I want to put them together in one plot, with legends I read that Technical report on the package, but I'm still unable to do what I want to do. I also looked at MultipleListPlot, but I can't get it to give a Log scale or a legend. Any help or hints will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance... -Fernando fjl at usl.edu ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====