Re: Two questions regarding command line interface

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3112] Re: Two questions regarding command line interface
  • From: tlm at ameslab.gov (Tom Marchioro)
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 03:36:14 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wri.com

Robert Villegas writes
> In article <4efbc3$rp7 at dragonfly.wri.com> tlm at ameslab.gov (Tom
Marchioro)
> writes:

Two questions about the NeXT interface from teh command line. One was
beautifully answered by Robert Villegas, and I offer him my sincere
thanks.

The second, which requested a pointer to FEP, teh "front end processor"
for unix command line programs, was handled by George Jefferson, who
pointed me to

ftp://oak.oakland.edu/pub/unix-c/utils/fep.tar.Z
ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/simtel/unix-c/utils/fep.tar.Z

Which I suggest many of you would like to check out.

Thanks very much to both!

Tom

--
Dr. Thomas L. Marchioro II      Two-wheeled theoretical physicist
Applied Mathematical Sciences   515-294-9779
Ames, Iowa 50011                tlm at ameslab.gov

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====