Re: Mathematica on HP UX 10.01 ?

  • Subject: [mg3140] Re: Mathematica on HP UX 10.01 ?
  • From: ianc (Ian Collier)
  • Date: 7 Feb 1996 07:07:11 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at

In article <innclip4eshqs$cm4 at>,
boris at (Boris Proppe) wrote:

> [ Clipped from :comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica ]
> Hello all,
> when I run Mathematica on a HP under 10.01 I get frequent core dumps.
> The Mathematica version is for HP UX 9.5 but ususally there should be
> a compatibility for old software versions. Anybody seen a version for
> 10.01 ? Any patches/workarounds ?
> Thank for any help.
> Boris
> boris at

We have not, until now, had any reports of problems with
Mathematica that are specific to HP-UX 10.01.

I would suggest that you contact Wolfram Research Technical
Support directly. Send email to support at
including some more details on the problems you are
experiencing. (Such as exactly what you are doing that causes
the core dumps, if it is the kernel or the X front end etc.)

I hope this helps.

Ian Collier
Wolfram Research, Inc.
tel:(217) 398-0700   fax:(217) 398-0747    ianc at
Wolfram Research Home Page: