Re: NDSolve Method?
- Subject: [mg3248] Re: NDSolve Method?
- From: wagner at bullwinkle.cs.Colorado.EDU (Dave Wagner)
- Date: 20 Feb 1996 09:36:42 -0600
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: University of Colorado, Boulder
- Sender: daemon at wri.com
In article <4g586i$g5d at dragonfly.wolfram.com>, Tobias Cottmann <cottmann at zmnh.zmnh.uni-hamburg.de> wrote: >Hello, > >I find it a little unsatisfying to simply state in my thesis, that I used >NDSolve on my problem. I need to know, which method is actually used by >it. Can anyone help me on that? > >Searching Mathsource I only found a massive amount of files, all of them >not very helpful. I didn't read them all, since I don't like downloading a You want the file Numerical1.ps, MathSource item #0204-028-0011. This and many other useful tech reports are reprinted in "Selected Tutorial Notes", available from WRI. Seems like I'm recommending this book in this group about every two weeks. Dave Wagner Principia Consulting (303) 786-8371 dbwagner at princon.com http://www.princon.com/princon