  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3245] Student v. Full version of Mathematica
  • From: Sarah Lonberg-Lew <sarah at phage.elsie.brandeis.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 03:22:57 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am looking to invest in Mathematica for my home computer and would like
some advice about whether or not to buy the full version.  I was told
that the student version is severly handicapped to the point where it
will not access the math co-processor, however, I have a Pentium and I'm
not sure that that would really cause a problem.  Also, any info about
relative prices would be appreciated.  Thanks.
-Sarah

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====