Re: How to change ( the blue ) frame color on X front-end ?
- Subject: [mg3215] Re: [mg3186] How to change ( the blue ) frame color on X front-end ?
- From: jfultz (John Fultz)
- Date: 18 Feb 1996 02:37:59 -0600
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: daemon at wri.com
> Hello, > > This triviality is starting to annoy me. The frame background is > blue (and doesn't go with my decor! ) Does anyone know how to > change that ? > > Thanks, > M.R Create a file called "XMathematica" in your home directory. Put the following line in it: *background: red Note that your choice of color can be any of the colors defined in the file /usr/lib/X11/rgb.txt (this file might be in a slightly different location on your system, though). Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com Applications Group Wolfram Research, Inc.