Re: How to change ( the blue ) frame color on X front-end ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3215] Re: [mg3186] How to change ( the blue ) frame color on X front-end ?
- From: John Fultz <jfultz>
- Date: Sat, 17 Feb 1996 14:17:49 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Hello, > > This triviality is starting to annoy me. The frame background is > blue (and doesn't go with my decor! ) Does anyone know how to > change that ? > > Thanks, > M.R Create a file called "XMathematica" in your home directory. Put the following line in it: *background: red Note that your choice of color can be any of the colors defined in the file /usr/lib/X11/rgb.txt (this file might be in a slightly different location on your system, though). Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com Applications Group Wolfram Research, Inc. ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====