Re: [Q] How to include PostScript into a mma notebook
- Subject: [mg3125] Re: [mg3116] [Q] How to include PostScript into a mma notebook
- From: hongjiew at calvin.math.vt.edu ("Jay (Hongjie) Wang")
- Date: 7 Feb 1996 08:47:23 -0600
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: daemon at wri.com
The truth of the matter is that you can not. The postscript intepreter built in Mma is a limited version which only support the postscript graphics generated by Mma. But according to Wri- people, the new version comming out this fall will have a full-feature postscript built in. I had the pleasure seeing it working.