  • Subject: [mg3119] Not a valid limit in NIntegrate ???
  • From: a_kowald at chemie.fu-berlin.de (Axel Kowald)
  • Date: 3 Feb 1996 00:27:02 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at wri.com

Hi

FindRoot[NIntegrate[t,{t,rho,100}]==1,{rho,99}]

NIntegrate[t,{t,rho,100}] /. rho->99

When I'm using one of the above constructs either on a Mac or under Unix
running Mathematica 2.2 I get the following error message:

NIntegrate::nlim: t=rho is not a valid limit of integration

Why does it complain ??    Any ideas ??

Many thanks

	Axel Kowald