Readability suggestions

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg2977] Readability suggestions
  • From: "Daryl Reece" <reece_d%a1.clust.CLUST.umc at>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 02:56:51 -0500

   One question and one favor.  First the favor.  I haven't received any
mail from the mailing list in weeks.  I've tried resubscribing with no
luck.  If someone sees this could you drop me a note at Reece_d at
   Now the question.  Does anyone have suggestion for making MMA notebooks
readable to non MMA literate people.  I've tried using the various title
and headings along with grouping of cells to make  it appear clear to me.
I also space the function calls so as to highlight the primary function and
arguments.  Still people declare the notebooks cryptic.  Anyone have other
   Thanks in advance,