Re: Legend on graph with several plots: HOW??
- Subject: [mg3004] Re: Legend on graph with several plots: HOW??
- From: BobHanlon at aol.com
- Date: 22 Jan 1996 06:32:46 -0600
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: mj at wri.com
Use the standard Mathematica package "Graphics`Legend`". Documentation is in Mathematica Technical Report, "Guide to Standard Mathematica Packages." Bob Hanlon > From: fjl0014 at ucs.usl.edu (Lombardo Fernando J) To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net > Newsgroups: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica > Subject: Legend on graph with several plots: HOW?? > Date: 18 Jan 1996 07:32:18 GMT > > Hi, > > What is an easy way to creat a legend for a graph? I read the > Mathematica book (Stephen Wolfram) and I could not find a way to do > legends for plots. Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks...