- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3011] accumulated area/x-value
- From: murphy.294 at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu (Ed Murphy)
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 03:06:44 -0500
- Organization: The Ohio State University
Is there a Mathematica program, command, or package which will, when given:
1. ANY continous function (even data interpolated)
2. a left endpoint "a"
3. specified area accumulated starting at "a"
solve for the x-value which gets within a
user specified tolerance of the exact answer and still be less
than the exact answer??
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Digital Unix Alpha vs Linux Alpha ?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Integration with Spherical Hankel function
Next by thread: