- Subject: [mg3011] accumulated area/x-value
- From: murphy.294 at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu (Ed Murphy)
- Date: 22 Jan 1996 05:25:38 -0600
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: The Ohio State University
- Sender: mj at wri.com
Is there a Mathematica program, command, or package which will, when given:
1. ANY continous function (even data interpolated)
2. a left endpoint "a"
3. specified area accumulated starting at "a"
solve for the x-value which gets within a
user specified tolerance of the exact answer and still be less
than the exact answer??
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: