Performance of Ma with Win95
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3053] Performance of Ma with Win95
- From: gregt at gregt.mv.com (Greg Trayan)
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 03:22:39 -0500
- Organization: MV Communications, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wri.com
Hi. I run Mma 2.2.4 ,"enhanced" version under Win 95 on a Pentium 75 box with 16 MB of ram. performance is bad: the result of the Timing[10000!] yeld --> 169.13 seconds!!! Am i doing something wrong? Has anyone experienced similar problems? Can anybody help? Please e-mail with any suggestions. thank you Greg Tarayan ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====