How to make an NTSC-video tape from a Mma movie on a PowerMac 8100/80AV

  • Subject: [mg3050] How to make an NTSC-video tape from a Mma movie on a PowerMac 8100/80AV
  • From: fasol at zeta.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp (Fasol Gerhard)
  • Date: 28 Jan 1996 10:51:41 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at wri.com

I would like to make a video tape(one to be played on a
video-recorder linked to a TV-set) from a movie produced
by mathematica as a result of calculations.
(I have Mme version 2.2 on a PowerMacintosh 8100/80AV).

I have of course produced quicktime movies, but I now
need to to produce a NTSC-format video tape.

Has anybody done this and could he/she kindly share the
experience with equipment necessary, suppliers and
necessary software.

Thank you in advance,

Gerhard Fasol, Institute of Industrial Science, Univ. of Tokyo
fasol at zeta.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp
http://kappa.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~fasol/home.html