Re; Changing Directories

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2875] Re; Changing Directories
  • From: abindon at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (Andre Bindon)
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 03:33:43 -0500

Hi! I've been having problems with my extraction and reading of data
files. I want to get mathematica to read a file in a certain directory,
but when I use SetDirectory I can't get it to recognize or change the
directory. I also have tried to use the directory name in the
<<directoryname`file` part but to no avail. Does anyone have an example
of a syntax that works? Many Thanks.
Andre

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====