Neuronal Modeling

  • Subject: [mg3060] Neuronal Modeling
  • From: s997826 at ("Gerd Lanfermann")
  • Date: 30 Jan 1996 04:29:45 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at

I'm interested in any work done with Mathematica (or any other
computational approach - I'm quite flexible)  in the (bio-physical) field
of neuronal modeling. Any hints are appreciated.

Some keywords:
Small Neural Networks,
Channel Dynamics (I already found that ion channel modelling
package in mathsource),
Cable Theory.

Thank you very much

Gerd Lanfermann
840 N.Taylor
St.Louis, Mo. 63122
phone: (314)/822 4518
email: s997826 at          (University of Missouri, St.Louis)
       lanfer at (Freie Universitaet Berlin)