Re: c code generation

:If you are refering to Sofronious' Mathematica package that extends builtin
:format rule, yes I know.

right, it does a bit more than modify the format rule, it does some
optimization of expressions as well.  Its of interest to me because
it does fortran as well as C (and some others i think).

:It is even compared to McCogen in my thesis.
:McCogen can produce entire(whole) C program that can be compled with any ANSI
:C compiler with no modification at all.

where do you get that?

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====