partial diferential ecuations

I want know all about the partial diferntial ecuations in mathematica.
Someone, can help me?.

| Israel Robles Lobato                           |  Tel (22) 877936          |
| Benemerita Universidad Autonoma de Puebla(BUAP)|  MEXICO                   |
| Facultad de Ciencias Fisico-Matematicas (FCFM) |     irobles at fcfm.buap.mx  |
| Sistema de Informacion Universitario    (SIU)  | isrobles at siu.cen.buap.mx  |
|                   http://www.fcfm.buap.mx/~irobles/                        |

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====