Pentium Performance

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4455] Pentium Performance
  • From: bahder at TBB.ARL.MIL (Thomas B. Bahder)
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 02:37:13 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am considering buying a Gateway G6-200 machine expressly for the purpose of
running Mathematica. This is a 200 MHz Pentium P6 machine, that will run
Windows NT. I have not seen any performance specs reported for this machine.  I
would like to know if anyone has any information on this machine, or any other
P6 machine.

Thomas B. Bahder
bahder at arl.mil

Physics Division