Re: c code generation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4454] Re: c code generation
- From: song at cs.purdue.edu (Chang-Hyeon Song)
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 02:37:13 -0400
- Organization: Purdue University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
George Jefferson (george at mech.seas.upenn.edu) wrote:
: :If you are refering to Sofronious' Mathematica package that extends builtin
: :format rule, yes I know.
: right, it does a bit more than modify the format rule, it does some
: optimization of expressions as well. Its of interest to me because
: it does fortran as well as C (and some others i think).
: :It is even compared to McCogen in my thesis.
: :McCogen can produce entire(whole) C program that can be compled with any ANSI
: :C compiler with no modification at all.
: where do you get that?
Now that I am done with my MS defense, I will make it avaialbe in several weeks.
I need to deposit my thesis by next week.
Chang Song (song at cs.purdue.edu)
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
2d fit problem
Next by Date:
Re: graphs to postscript
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: c code generation
Next by thread:
Linux & Math. Symbolic Toolbox for Matlab