Re: c code generation

George Jefferson (george at mech.seas.upenn.edu) wrote:
:
: :If you are refering to Sofronious' Mathematica package that extends builtin
: :format rule, yes I know.
:
: right, it does a bit more than modify the format rule, it does some
: optimization of expressions as well.  Its of interest to me because
: it does fortran as well as C (and some others i think).
:
: :It is even compared to McCogen in my thesis.
: :McCogen can produce entire(whole) C program that can be compled with any ANSI
: :C compiler with no modification at all.
:
: where do you get that?

Now that I am done with my MS defense, I will make it avaialbe in several weeks.
I need to deposit my thesis by next week.

---
Chang Song (song at cs.purdue.edu)

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====