surface plots from irregularly spaced data (scatter) points
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4330] surface plots from irregularly spaced data (scatter) points
- From: gvrdolja at nature.Berkeley.EDU
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 00:57:22 -0400
- Organization: University of California, Berkeley
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I recently tried to download the extended graphics package
written by Tom Wickham-Jones and available from Mathsource.
I couldn't get the package to work though, even after copying the
right Mathlink files to the windows\system directory. The error
message was that the installation of the mathlink binaries failed.
Did anybody try to download this package and have the same troubles?
Does anybody know what could cause it to fail?
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: mathematica to dxf?
Next by Date:
Re: Mma on PowerMac 8100 vs. Mma on PowerMac 9500
Previous by thread:
Re: BarChart3D styles
Next by thread:
Re: surface plots from irregularly spaced data (scatter) points