4-dimensional graphing

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4391] 4-dimensional graphing
  • From: triune at (Gregg Sewell)
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 10:01:55 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm Jonathan Sewell (using my dad's e-mail address), and I'm triing to
find a way to graph in four deminsions on mathematica at the same time,
with four axies on the same graph instead of just two or three.  If anyone
can help or is just interested please respond via e-mail at the address

Gregg Sewell
triune at