  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4383] Re: c code generation
  • From: song at cs.purdue.edu (Chang-Hyeon Song)
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 08:41:27 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Mark Evans (evans at gte.net) wrote:
: The whole point of using a tool like Mathematica is to avoid writing C
: code.  If you must do that, I recommend a standard reference like
: Numerical Recipies in C.  In any event, Mathematica does not generate C
: code for you.
:
: What you can do -- and what is very helpful -- is to check your own C
: code against Mathematica output to verify its correctness.
:
: Mark Evans
: evans at gte.net

I am about to release automatic C program(code) generator from Mathematica
language(McCogen).  Maybe after my defense of MS thesis.

---
Chang Song (song at cs.purdue.edu)

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====