Print[ ], Print[ ], Show[ ], Show[ ] ???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4377] Print[ ], Print[ ], Show[ ], Show[ ] ???
- From: siegman at ee.stanford.edu (A. E. Siegman)
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 07:41:12 -0400
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a display routine myDisplayRoutine = Hold[ Print[---]; Show[----]; Print[---]; Show[----];]; where each Print statement is supposed to put in a header or title for the subsequent graphics. But when I execute variables = stuff; ReleaseHold[myDisplayRoutine]; the output comes out as First print stuff Second print stuff First graphics stuff Second graphics stuff Any way to force what I want? ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====